BOYANOV & Co. Top-ranked in Chambers Europe 2020
Chambers Europe 2020 continues to rank BOYANOV & Co. in the highest Band 1 ranking in Banking & Finance, Competition/Antitrust, Corporate/Commercial, Intellectual Property, and Real Estate. These rankings reconfirm the firm’s strong and stable position in the Bulgarian legal market.
Impressed interviewees highlight the strengths of the firm: “well connected, with a good grasp of local issues and experienced in cross-border transactions.” A client says the firm provides “the highest quality of advice” and adds: “The team is very responsive, hands on and commercial – they are able to understand the business side of a transaction and therefore tackle our matters pragmatically and efficiently.”
Sources appreciate the team’s efficiency in the running of complex deals. “Everything went smoothly, everything was done to the deadline,” a client reports, adding: “The quality of the work was excellent; that is why we choose them for big cases.” Another interviewee says: “What distinguishes the team is the fast response rates and all-round client service – they make us feel very comfortable and always try to protect us from difficulties.” “They are very good at giving definite solutions, it makes things easier. It’s their biggest advantage”.
BOYANOV & Co.’s work in cooperation with the partner SEE Legal member law firms has also received considerable praise by its clients, one noting “There were several jurisdictions involved and that required some good co-ordination.”
The following lawyers were distinguished for their work in the past 2019 and ranked by Chambers Europe 2020 in Band 1:
- Damian Simeonov (Banking & Finance) – clients describe him as “hands on, very commercial and ready to direct us towards the best solution with precise advice that shows a lot of attention to detail.”
- Peter Petrov (Competition/Antitrust) – stellar practitioner Peter Petrov “is always available, very responsive and practical. He gives you practical advice on how to approach things, how to do things.”
- Borislav Boyanov (Corporate/Commercial) – is widely respected for his long-standing experience in corporate mandates, “he can solve complex issues.”
- Yordan Naydenov (Corporate/Commercial) – enjoys a robust reputation in the market.
- Kina Chuturkova (Dispute Resolution) – “she is very well respected.”
- Nickolay Nickolov (Real Estate) – interviewees praise his performance, with one stating: “I was impressed by his speed and responsiveness and the creative way to tackle issues,” describing it as “exceptional.”
To read the full editorial of BOYANOV & Co., please visit its Chambers Europe profile.
The profile of BOYANOV & Co. is listed here.
Copyright picture: Shutterstock