BOYANOV & Co. Top-Ranked in The Legal 500 EMEA 2023
BOYANOV & Co. continues to demonstrate tremendous expertise and be a market front-runner in Bulgaria according to the 2023 edition of The Legal 500 EMEA. The firm received the highest Tier 1 ranking in 10 practice areas out of 11: Banking, Finance and Capital Markets, Commercial, corporate and M&A, Dispute Resolution, Energy and Natural Resources, EU and Competition, Healthcare and Life Sciences, Intellectual Property, Real Estate and Construction, TMT, and Transport. Projects and PPP has been Recommended. 16 lawyers have been recognised for their excellent work by the edition.
Below are listed some of our clients’ testimonials:
‘They’re very business-oriented. They can be relied upon at short notice. Everything that you could wish for in top-tier lawyers.’
‘Excellent customer service, and professional and personal skills. Extremely knowledgeable, resourceful, and diligent in all areas of their field. Excellent communication, follow-up, and detailed explanations. The solution is driven, persistent, and strategic throughout the process.’
Eight partners are listed in the elite “Leading individuals” list, which highlights individuals who have received constant praise from their clients for continued excellence:
- Damian Simeonov – Banking, Finance and Capital Markets; TMT;
- Yordan Naydenov – Commercial, Corporate and M&A;
- Kina Chuturkova – Dispute resolution; Intellectual Property;
- Alexander Chatalbashev – Energy and Natural Resources;
- Peter Petrov – EU and Competition;
- Nickolay Nickolov – Real Estate and Construction;
- Nikolay Zisov – Commercial, Corporate, Telecommunications and Media;
- Raina Dimitrova – Aircraft Finance
In addition, two partners who make a material difference to the practices below were listed in the “Next Generation partners” list for 2023:
- Radoslav Alexandrov, Partner, Head of Employment;
- Stela Sabeva – Partner, Head of Intellectual Property.
Six BOYANOV & Co.’s lawyers were listed in the “Rising Stars” list of Legal 500 EMEA 2023, outlining their potential and contribution to the practice areas listed below:
- Georgi Drenski, Senior Associate, Banking, Finance and Capital Markets;
- Ralitsa Nedkova, Principal Associate, Banking, Finance and Capital Markets; TMT;
- Mihail Vishanin, Counsel, Commercial, Corporate and M&A;
- Nedyalka Novakova, Senior Associate, Healthcare and Life Sciences;
- Marina Mollova, Senior IP Associate, Intellectual Property;
- Trayan Targov, Senior Associate, Transport (including Shipping).
The full editorial is available here.