Coronavirus: BOYANOV & Co. Establishes C19 Task Force
During this difficult time, when over 161 countries are affected by COVID-19, the entire society is facing significant healthcare, social, economic, and legal impacts. We would like to assure you that we, at BOYANOV & Co., are working hard to continue to provide high-quality and effective legal solutions while protecting the health and well-being of our colleagues, clients, and business partners.
As of 13 March 2020, we have enacted the smart remote working and minimized the physical presence in our office to a large extent. While our reception is working from 10.00 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. EET, all of our lawyers and IP experts are helping clients via robust technologies and systems.
In addition to the usual scope of legal services, we aim to help you with the new legal challenges caused by the pandemic. Therefore, BOYANOV & Co. has established a dedicated C19 Task Force to assist with all legal issues connected with the COVID-19 situation. They may vary from difficulties with contractual obligations, labour law, insurances, to various extraordinary legal norms adopted by the State. It comprises the following partners covering the practice areas indicated below:
- Yordan Naydenov – Corporate – email@example.com, +359888455271
- Damian Simeonov – Finance and Force Majeure – firstname.lastname@example.org, +359888455272
- Kina Chuturkova – Disputes and Commercial – email@example.com, +359887299550
- Alexander Chatalbashev – Insurance – firstname.lastname@example.org, +359888455274
- Nickolay Nickolov – Leases and real estate – email@example.com, +359888921025
- Peter Petrov – Healthcare – firstname.lastname@example.org, +359888476347
- Radoslav Alexandrov – Labour – email@example.com, +359887364012.
On our website, you will soon find Bulgaria COVID-19 Tracker, listing key emergency measures affecting business, currently in force in Bulgaria. We will attempt to update it regularly, if necessary, to reflect the dynamic situation.
Copyright picture: Gerd Altmann from Pixabay