Competition and Commercial Lawyer
For the last 30+ years, BOYANOV & Co. has developed an impressive reputation as the preferred legal partner of over 4,000 prestigious corporate and institutional clients and has been ranked as a market champion with a role in most of Bulgaria’s landmark transactions.
Our vast experience in aviation, banking and insurance, branded goods, food and beverages, manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, retail, mining, telecommunications, media, and digital transformation allows us to have a unique insight into our clients’ businesses, and the ability to transfer tailored solutions across borders.
BOYANOV & Co. is the initiator of The South East Europe Legal Group (SEE Legal), and the successful candidates will join a highly professional team with leading positions in South-East Europe.
- Bulgarian Law Degree;
- Five years of experience;
- Highest level of legal English-language proficiency;
- Strong English-language legal drafting skills;
- Strong business communication skills in both Bulgarian and English;
- In-depth knowledge, practical experience, and working proficiency in competition law, commercial contracts, consumer law;
- Keen interest in understanding the business background behind legal issues – an economics-based approach to legal work;
- Experience from work with regulated businesses/industries is a plus;
- Experience from work in an actual business environment is a plus;
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to excellence;
- Ability to multitask, work under pressure, meet tight deadlines and prioritise issues;
- Strong legal analytical skills, ability to evaluate and manage risks, a business-oriented approach to legal advice;
- Ability to self-manage – a highly motivated, results-driven, and flexible work ethos.
If you are interested, please send your cover letter, CV, a recent photo, and a copy of your university diploma to 82 Patriarch Evtimii Blvd., Sofia 1463, HRD, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.