The IP team of BOYANOV & Co. includes experienced lawyers specializing in intellectual property law and litigation, as well as Bulgarian and European patent and trademark attorneys with legal and technical background who jointly are able to develop creative, and practical solutions that meet our clients’ requirements.
We provide the full spectrum of IP services including prosecution, portfolio development, strategic transactions, enforcement, litigation and counselling. Our team advises domestic and foreign clients, from global corporations to mid-sized companies and start-ups, in both contentious and non-contentious matters in the field of trademarks, designs, patents, copyrights, trade secrets, etc.
Our IP team represents clients before the Bulgarian Patent Office, the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO), the European Patent Office, the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO), the Bulgarian customs authorities and the Bulgarian courts.
We have advised a great number of clients from various industries, such as technology, pharmaceuticals, fashion industry, food and beverages, tobacco, retail and other areas, on all aspects related to the acquiring, protecting and enforcing their IP rights.
In particular, the IP team of BOYANOV & Co. has:
- a strong trademark and design portfolio management and prosecution practice
- solid experience in trademark opposition and cancellation proceedings
- a dedicated team of patent attorneys and associates to assist with any patent prosecution and litigation instructions;
- in-depth understanding and experience in the field of pharmaceutical IP law
- cutting-edge enforcement expertise in cases of trademark, design, patent and copyright infringements;
- extensive IP litigation practice predominantly in litigating cases with a high degree of complexity, including cases of unfair competition related to trademark or design imitation;
- significant experience in alternative dispute resolution of IP related disputes;
- deep transactional knowledge and years of deal experience which includes structuring, negotiating and executing any type of IP related agreements.
In brief, we know how to both protect and enforce IP rights, particularly in the digital realm.