- High degree of ethics and morale;
- Fluent English;
- Excellent work with Microsoft Office programs – Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.;
- Experience working with office equipment – printers, scanners, binding machines, etc.;
- Very good communication skills;
- Strong teamwork;
- Very good organisation skills;
- Perseverance and motivation.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Document management (typing, translating, copying, scanning, binding, etc.);
- Provides support to office services;
- Prepares daily work reports.
The candidates should have a university degree and the ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines. Applicants with a degree in English Philology will be considered with priority.
If you think you are the kind of person we are looking for, and we meet your career expectations, we would very much like to hear from you. Please send us a cover letter, your CV in English, a copy of your University Diploma, a recent photo, and your contact details via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to our Human Resources Department at 82, Patriarch Evtimii Blvd., Sofia 1463.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.